Author: Colette Harris and Theresa Cheung
Publisher: Thorsons Element
The Back of the Book: What do you associate with PMS?
Bloating? Fatigue? Clumsiness? Mood swings? Tender breasts? Disturbed sleep? Sugar cravings? Irrational crying? Forgetfulness? Acne? Weight gain?
If this sounds like you, it needn't for much longer. women's health experts Colette Harris and Theresa Cheung have got together to help you put an end to all your PMS symptoms, so you can feel fit, healthy and happy all month long. all you need to do is follow the 12-week PMS plan and make some simple but permanent lifestyle changes.
* Your PMS symptoms explained - the latest scientific research.
* Clear and easy-to-follow week-by-week plan.
* Nutritional action plan and tasty recipes.
* Enjoyable exercise and other vitality boosters.
* Stress-management techniques to solve mood swings.
* Case studies and real-life stories from fellow sufferers.
Why I Chose This Book: There's really only one reason for reading a book on PMS: you (or someone you know) suffers from PMS. I'm not sure I'll actually do the 12-week plan but I'm hoping to find some knowledge to help me understand my problem and lots of practical suggestions to help with That Time of the Month.