Pages

Friday 26 November 2010

Deanne Gist - A Bride in the Bargain - 2010/046

Just a brief review of this one as I read it some time ago and just didn’t have a chance to do anything with it before going on holiday.

I think this may be my favourite Deanne Gist book thus far. It has an intricate, fact-based plot and such rich, well-developed characters that live on in my imagination.

This is an unmistakeably Christian romantic fiction but it’s the most – erm – raunchy of the genre I’ve read. We’re not talking gratuitous sex scenes here, but there were a few passages which could have graced the pages of Mills & Boon!

I’m really looking forward to my next Deanne Gist and would thoroughly recommend this title.

3 comments:

Jo Jo said...

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Sea Breeze

Unknown said...

With what can be provided to those who need and I believe that your website is good. friv 7

Unknown said...

Awesome! Its genuinely awesome article, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.

-------------------

FARMACIE VETERINARA CHIAJNA